Thursday, December 3, 2015

It's getting closer . . .

The snow . . . 


. . . winter . . .


There was definitely frost on our pumpkins this morning.
Temperatures are low too - low 30s.
Maybe we'll have a white Christmas.

In my spare time this week (haha)
I worked on a scrapbook that has been long overdue for my niece.


It's the first of three and these are just the beginning . . . 
since my youngest niece is quickly approaching 30 !!!!

I also managed to begin my December ALYOFs goal.


The two smaller ones are 6 inches and the large is 9.
This quilt will have various size blocks - another first for me.
I have the finishing instructions, but realized the other day when talking to BF that I don't have a photo of the finished quilt. I'm going to call or visit the shop and see if they have the finished quilt up and I can take a photo of it.

Carpets are getting cleaned today and then I can start decorating for Christmas.

Are you all ready?

It will probably take me the rest of the month . . . LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I'm avoiding thinking about it? =) Love the blocks, good start. Have fun with the scrapping. I used to have tons of stuff for that, not sure I have much left in the rolley tote now. Snow? No, no, no!

Farm Quilter said...

Not ready for anything!!! Oh well, no one will die, so that's all right!!! How fun to make a quilt with several different sized blocks - it's going to be beautiful!!! Good luck achieving your goal!!