Spring is just around the corner ????
Not what it looked like on Friday !!
We ended up with about 5 inches between midnight and 10 a.m.
This was the visibility all morning . . . pretty much non-existent.
Goals for the week ending March 4, 2017
1. Redwork (UFO - 2015)
- sash last two blocks - Done
- figure out next step - Done
I chose my fabric and started sewing the final border together.
- work on next block - Done
- plan alternate blocks - Done
Since there are hearts throughout the blocks, I found this pattern for patchwork hearts to use for the alternates. I just have to increase the size a bit to bring them up to the "sheep" blocks. I've already done that and I'll use what Valentine's fabrics I have and round out with the leftovers from the "Redwork".
I found this print on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby. It has a pretty nice hand and will help to break up the rows.
3. Easter Bin (UFO - unknown date)
- see what's in it - Done, I've gone through it.
- pick something to make Sort of done - I have some drawings and a rough sketch of a design. I'll try to do more with it this week.
No pictures :(
No pictures :(
4. "He is Risen" (UFO)
- pull bin, get started - I started . . . pictures later.
- choose fabric
I chose this linen. It's in the "tan" family. So I guess you would say "natural", since it's linen.
- draw off pattern - I didn't get this done . . .
but I did start to pull some of the floss. This is going to be a really big project.
Goals for the week ending 3/11/17
1. Redwork - UFO 2015
- put first row together
2. Sheep - New 10/2016
- start next block (#4 I think of 9)
- cut strips for the first alternate block
3. "He is Risen" - UFO
- finish stitching
4. Needlebook - New 3/2017
- sew on binding
5. Easter bin - UFO
- modify/finalize layout of design
6. "Welcome" - New 2/2017
- shop for "ribbon"
- draw off design
I'm stream-lining my goals, hopefully I'll start feeling some progress.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a "week" filled with creativity and productivity.
Dang girl!!!! That's a lot of snow! You've done really well with your goals, send me some of your motivation, lol!
Rats, it ate my comment again! Love your progress, like your goals, can't believe you had that much snow and I was just slightly chilly!
Post a Comment