Monday, June 18, 2018

Goals Report June 11, 2018

As I worked on this post, projects just kept adding up. Don't you love when that happens?

Here are my goals for the week of June 11, 2018:

1. Crazy Quilt
- block 3 progressing nicely :)





2. Mystery #2
- begin quilting DONE



Only the back for now, big reveal June 30 :)



3. Baby Quilt
- "git 'er done!!" DONE



 

Let me tell you again !!! how much I LOVE my new sewing machine. An afternoon and a morning and this baby is DONE !!! I chose three different stitches to finish it, but finished it is. It will go back to the shop next class day.

4. Christmas PJs
- get at least one pair done not yet

5. June BOMs
- draw off Year in the Garden DONE

- assemble Color Bear not yet

- assemble Color Challenge not yet

- assemble Starry Night DONE


- assemble Fall into a Quilt not yet

- assemble Summer Fun not yet

Bonus work this week:



Finished up these little bobbin work blocks with some ricrac. I don't have all the colors I need for all the blocks, so they are on the back burner until next month when I go back to the shop. I have enough to do without having to run out for specific items, especially when I'll be going back.


The June BOM is all prepped and ready for the next class.

Here are my goals for the week of June 18, 2018:

1. Crazy Quilt
- continue stitching

2. Mystery #3
- decide on a project
- begin prepping

3. Starry Night
- finishing assembling second block

4. Fall into a Quilt
- assemble block 2

5. Bear Color challenge
- assemble block

6. Color challenge
- assemble block

7. Summer Fun
- pull fabrics

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse:

‘Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Jer. 32:17 NIVUK





1 comment:

K Reeves said...

That's a lot of projects you have in the works, and all of them moving forward!