Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018 - My Year in Projects

2018 has been a pretty productive year. More so than I thought, especially once I got distracted with new projects and "challenges". I love looking back and seeing how much I've accomplished.

Here's my year in projects:

JANUARY



What were supposed to be cut out and made as jar covers turned into a sweet "door" hanging for Christmas.


FEBRUARY



Another sweet Christmas wall hanging. Free pattern from Thermoweb.


Activity cube for Bible Study preschool program.


2017 Techniques BOM hosted by Alida. All the blocks were assembled, I finished the quilt.


MARCH


  

Pajama pants and robe for Mom.


Spring wall hanging


APRIL

Worked on projects, but nothing finished :(


MAY



Jacquelyn Steve's design finished during Mystery QAL #1.

JUNE


Mystery QAL #2 - start to finish

JULY


This was just for "fun". The whole project made me happy from start to finish.

AUGUST








Needlebook made for my "Shoebox Swap" partner. She loved it :)

SEPTEMBER

 

 


A collaborative project with Susan of DesertSky Quilting. She made the top and quilted and bound this baby quilt that we gave to my mom for a new arrival. The new parents, as well as my mom loved it :)


Another very happy project. My "Maymaid" quilt. The mermaids were designed by Joy's daughter

OCTOBER


A couple of wall hangings for Halloween. The first one is from a panel from the local quilt shop,




This one was a free design from ThermoWeb.


I also managed a couple of scarves for service projects.

NOVEMBER




Late, but this wall hanging was a birthday gift for BFF. I liked it so much, I made one for myself.


Another scarf for service project.


And one for me :)


DECEMBER



I started quite a few new quilts at the beginning of 2018. This is Starry Bright hosted by Alida. 

And what would the year be without my annual pajama marathon :)


These are just two of the 14 !!


I hope you all had a successful, productive year. Here's to an even better 2019. 

Wishing kindness to everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

Verse of the day:

For in him all things were created;
things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities;
all things have been created through him and for him.

Colossians 1:16 NIVUK

3 comments:

Susan said...

Now I call that a productive year! You finished a lot of projects this year, the majority of them quilty. Some cute holiday ones, too. Good going, Miss Edi!

Farm Quilter said...

Look at all those fabulous finishes!!! You did have a very productive year!

K Reeves said...

A very productive year, Edi, I'm so glad you are part of the HQAL, it has been a delight getting to know you!