I have been staying pretty busy this week.
Christmas has gone into the history books. I hope everyone had a day filled with the blessings of family and friends in some fashion or other.
It was really warm, so we ended up being really foggy on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day was warm as well and sunny. Thursday, we made it into the mid 60s !!!! Not ideal for December or a white Christmas 😕
My goals started on Monday, even though it's Thursday already.
Here's the list:
1. Dispose of old mattress set, reorganize the space. done
2. Get two packages ready for Tuesday's mail. done
3. Gnome project #1, #2, decide on #3. #1 and #2 have been started
4. Jenny's Tiding stitchery - decide on finish.
5. Put away stray fabrics. done
6. Mending in progress
7. Kitchen duties - prepping for Christmas breakfast and dinner, Monday dinner. done
Some of these goals carried over to Thursday.
And since I'm here, I might as well make my list for Friday:
1. Gnome projects finish #1, #2, decide on #3.
2. Jenny's Tiding stitchery - decide on finish.
3. finish mending.
4. Christmas BOM book - contact seller again.
5. Preschool kids activity plans for January.
7. Sort through fabric sitting on my table.
That should keep me busy :)
I received some fun mail this week . . .
I won a collection of Superior thread !!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:14 NIVUK
You have been busy!!! Congratulations on winning the Superior Thread!!! I love their thread and use it almost exclusively for quilting. Sweet way to end the year!!
So that's what's kept you so busy all week! Now I know. =) Congratulations on winning the Superior thread! It's good stuff. That's the only metallic I used on my longarm. It lasted longer than YLI or any of the fancy brands that are supposed to be so good!
Post a Comment