Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One of those weeks

After finishing August strong. . .

After having a fairly productive long weekend . . .

I feel like I have no motivation :(

Honey Do went back to work on Tuesday. I spent the morning out and about. First stop church. I am now the head teacher of our 3rd and 4th grade Sunday School department. This is the second time in a year the position has openend up and I stated my interest in the position. I'm giving up the leadership in the craft department for Vacation Bible School and of course, I can't let sleeping dogs lie. But I wanted this position and felt led to take it. So I was working on getting my supplies together for Sunday.

Next up, I went to the library. If you've followed me for a while, you know that I have internet and a laptop at home, but my main computer is a desk top, but it got a virus from Pinterest (you have to be careful) and it's the one I used to do my printing. So I can't print from home. Hence, the library. That also means more projects :) Not that I'm complaining.


Block 13 of The Lord's Prayer was published on Monday. You can get it here. 
I haven't started it yet, but have most of them prepped for stitching.

There's a few other projects on my list:


Block 2 of Wendy's Stitch-A-Long has been published. You can get it here.

Block 9 of the Myster BOM has been published. You guessed it - here.

And lest I forget, I'm participating in my first swap. Printed off the pattern on Tuesday.

You can get all the details here.

One more thing - 

Friday's coming - in case we ned it - one more excuse to spend time stitching/sewing/etc. with friends.

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I can see what you will be doing for September! =) I'm loving Wendy's Christmas quilt, too.

I find that when I make a big push on something, then afterward I have a down time. I guess I just don't have the energy to push 100% of the time, the way I used to.