Friday, September 26, 2014

Update . . . already :)

Yesterday, I posted the "finished" block for the Gardener's Quilt Swap.  It looks like this:

Nothing really wrong with it. It's cute - even I can say that.

I sent photos to a couple of friends who have been encouraging me along with this block. Shall we say I was a little concerned about my abilities?  Yeah, we'll say that.  I got alot more encouragement, some really good feedback and basically, a breather.

Then Friday happened. And as a result, we now have this :)


The added details:


The label - there have been some really cute "words" put on the labels. I decided to sign and date mine.


The thread across the top of the machine just feel right. It just kind of ended up in the air, so I took it down the front of the machine. That little detail adds so much.


And my polka dot "knob" was cute, but the flower button just finishes it off beautifully.  

AND . . .

(photo from Disney)



I just love it :)

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love it, too! You did a great job and anyone would want to have that block!