Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday Finish

I was really hoping to get this done on Friday Night With Friends, but I wore myself out and didn't.


Bethlehem Block 9 - finished.


This block was difficult to come up with those extra special touches, so they are little like this star . . .

 

there's quite a bit of metallic thread too. If you've ever worked with metallic thread, it's not fun or easy, but the end results are nice.

First week of September and I've got a finish already. So heppy.

Hope you all had a fun FNWF and got lots done.

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful finish it is, too! I love the star dotting the i. Metallic is definitely a pain, as is rayon, but they do look pretty when you get them on there. =)

Wendyb said...

woohooo....nothing like being on track! and what a wonderful finish it is too! xox sugary hugs sweetness :o)