Friday, February 20, 2015

So C - O - L - D


It's so cold here !!! Temperatures are started at -8 and rising to 10 by 7 p.m. this Friday evening. It's been so cold the schools are closed for Thursday and Friday and my motivation has been zapped. I'm blaming the cold, but maybe I'm just not in the mood to do anything after such a productive beginning. It is much harder to get things accomplished with constant interruptions of "I'm bored" !!! I don't usually have that problem :)







My beautiful swap from Stitchery Club is being displayed for Valentine's with a red vase my Honey Do sent to me several years ago. I love the simplicity of this display. I didn't have fresh flowers to add, but that's ok. 


Kubie made her post card and I've attached her address label on the back, so I can stay in touch.




It's time again :) Head over to Wendy's to sign up - it's not too late for the Northern Hemisphere :)

As for me, I'm working on my doll. I was debating about putting her away - another UFO - because I just didn't have the motivation, but I've decided to try again and see if I can't get her done.


She really is too cute to make her another UFO.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.





5 comments:

Catherine p said...

Stick with that doll Edi. You're so productive I know you can knock it out. Maybe tonight's your night.

Anonymous said...

That's worse than my cold, and mine is bad enough! I understand about motivation - or lace thereof. =) I'm going to CQ for a while.

Katherine said...

I think we are complete opposites with the weather! We are having days in the 40oC here and I am officially over summer. I hope you managed to get some work on your doll as the pattern and your fabrics look lovely.

Karen's Korner said...

I have the opposite problem here in Sydney - it is quite hot and very humid. Some days I just seem to slide through the day so thinking of doing a lot of sewing is not very appealing at the moment.

I look forward to seeing your dolly completed.

Käthe said...

Hi,
a very nice doll.
I hope , I can see the doll, if it is finish.
Sorry for my english !!!
Best wishes
Käthe