Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Work in Progress


I was on such a roll yesterday finishing up the Gnome quilt, that I just kept going.
This is my work in progres. 

The stitchery in the center was a bonus I received for another pattern I purchased.


Isn't it just adorable? When I stitched it, I wasn't really thinking about Valentine's day or the finished project. I just wanted something small to stitch and chose it.

The inspiration for the finished project is the pink heart print from Daisy Kingdom. I purchased it years ago when I worked at JoAnn fabrics because I loved anything Daisy Kingdom and had a niece who loved being "girly" (and still does) :)

The remainder of the fabrics came togethe almost on their own. Both blues match the ribbon in the print perfectly.

The applique hearts are part of another quilt block-of-the-month from Karen at Stitching With 2 Strings. But they were just too perfect not to incorporate in this wall hanging.

I stitching on the hearts today and hopefull will have it all sewn up and ready to share on Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


(found on the internet)




3 comments:

Melody said...

It is adorable, lovely stitching

Wendyb said...

What more can I say.....LOVE it xox

Anonymous said...

Fabulous combination! I can hardly wait to see the finished project. Great job!