Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, Monday

I spent my morning at Bible Study Leaders' meeting. It has gotten so very cold. Windchill was -2F. Temperatures only got into the mid-teens. It was all I could do to make myself go. And if I didn't have a leadership, I would have stayed home. I love snow, I really don't mind driving in it. I don't like the bitter cold.

After our morning, I stopped for dinner supplies because I never, ever have everything I need for a complete meal. Then I got home and stayed put.

After a couple of loads of laundry and dishes, I went to work on my goal for this month - my house quilt.

 

I'm apologizing because these aren't the best photographs, but you get the idea. The first block is November and is almost finished and December is completely quilted. I had to stop when I pushed the back of the needle into my thumb. Yes, it hurts :) 
You'd think I would know better!!


My good friend and mentor, Susan, posted on her blog today about Agatha and Sherlock's.  The mystery quilt should be done in one day !!! I am intrigued and excited. This sounds like so much fun. Why don't you come and join us?

I'm off to work on a UFO.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: