Friday, October 13, 2017

Wednesday Play Day, Thursday Goals

My "play day" ended up being much shorter than I had planned. Honey Do needs my car for international visitors for work next week, so I needed to clean it out. I don't mean to neglect it, I just forget every time I get out of it. I took it to the car wash and used their industrial vacuums to sweep it out. I still need to get some soapy hot water to wipe the interior, which I have planned for Friday.

Once that was done, a quick trip to the grocer for dinner supplies and the library for some printing and back home for my "play day".

Delayed again with the breakfast casserole I made to take to Mom's on Thursday :)



And I did mention dinner :)



Chicken Pot Pie

It's very humid, but rained off and on all day, I thought it was the perfect meal.

Finally !!! Wednesday's goals:

1. Mending - yes, there's still more. I'm breaking it up over the week. Top knit tops needed my attention today. DONE

2. Christmas PJs - two pairs to cut out. DONE



Not only did I get those done, but I cut up the leftover scraps into five inch blocks and 2.5 and 1.5 inch strips for scrap quilts and leaders/enders.  DONE



3. Wall Hanging - begin embroidery.
I didn't start this yet because I'm trying to finish the Snowman Crazyquilt embroidery. No sense in having both projects in progress.

4. I Love Home - Block 1 - cut out the pieces
Still haven't gotten to this

5. Growing Up QAL - read the instructions. DONE


The forecast was for rain and a perfect excuse to stay home. I did have to run to the grocery store and library, but I made quick trips of them first thing.

Thanks for stopping by,



Don't forget to check out Art with Fabric :)


No comments: