Sunday, January 14, 2018

Saturday progress, stash report, 15 minute challenge

What a great Saturday I had.

Here's my goals:

1. Dresden Plates

- finish sewing plates DONE


- cut out muslin background DONE

- get at least one mounted so I can start stitching DONE

And here are the links :)

https://crazyquiltjournalproject2018.blogspot.com/






- pull fabrics for first block DONE
- cut out first block DONE









- pull colors for first block DONE
- drawn off applique pieces, cut out DONE
- assemble block - not yet




- pull colors for first block DONE
- cut out fabrics - not yet
- assemble block - not yet




- continue stitching next block, making progress 



- draw off January design - not yet
- pull floss colors - not yet



As for the 15 minute challenge, I did both machine and hand work every day. So I'm at 100%. The best thing is that 15 minutes turned into hours and has been a great motivator for me. That accountability has kept me busy and productive. With the number of projects I've signed up for, and the list keeps growing, I need to keep pushing myself forward.




As for stash:  

Dresden plates - center circles - .25 yards used

Starry Bright - back grounds 13x13 squares - 1/3 yard used
stars - about 1/4 yard used

Beary Color - fat quarter used (1/8 yard)

Total in/week:  0

Total out/week:  1 yard (.955) (from enormous stash)

Total out for the year:  2 yards

New in for the year:  1 yard


All in all, a very good weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you days filled with kindness.

Verse of the Day

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2 NIVUK

No comments: