Friday, January 12, 2018

This Week's Accomplishments



Cinnamon Tea in hand. Let's see how I did for my snowbound Monday :) and the rest of the week. As usual it went very quickly. The weather was wonderfully warm. January thaw . . . getting ready for a snow bound weekend.

1. Dresden plates for the Crazy Quilting project.

- cut out DONE



- begin sewing DONE, I got six of them put together.




2. ThermoWeb Christmas Ornaments.

- sash block 3, not yet

- finish stitching block 4 Done


3. Pull fabrics for upcoming projects. Done


4. Work on Advent blocks.



- finish sewing progressing, but not done

- start assembly on quilt top, not yet

5. Pull fabric for new BOMs Done

 

Mystery QAL


Starry Bright Sky


Color Challenge and Beary Color Challenge


6. Sweet Friend Quilt
This came to me all done and ready for binding. That was my part. I can't show you much because I don't know if the recipient reads my blog. But it's finished and will be sent out to her at the beginning of the week.



So excited for her to get it and feel the love !!

Stay safe and warm. It's a good weekend to catch up on all the things that got away from us this week.



Thanks for stopping by,



Wishing you kindness from everyone you meet.

Verse of the Day


Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1 NIVUK

2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

You had a busy week! The thaw was nice while it lasted, wasn't it? But the temps dropping 44 degrees in ONE DAY was a bit much for me, lol....

Susan said...

You did a lot! I can't believe you got six of those Dresdens readied! Lots of beautiful fabrics going to make lots of beautiful quilts!