Monday, July 9, 2018

Goals July 2, 2018

My goals for July 2, 2018:

1. Summer Fun
- complete assembly DONE


 





2. Mystery #3
- continue stitching DONE
reveal is in September, sorry no photo yet



3. Fall into a Quilt
- block 3 DONE


- block 4 DONE



4. Color Bear Challenge
- assemble first two rows DONE-ish
there weren't enough bears to do both rows, but I got the first one done. I'll keep adding to the row as they are finished which will make the end of the year not so stressful.



5. Bee
- assemble May blocks 
No progress

6. Christmas
- begin cutting out PJs
No progress


7. UFO - Maggie's First Dance
- begin cutting alternative blocks
No progress

I spent quite a bit of time this past week working on Summer Fun. I'm not sorry I did as it is completely finished and I can now focus on my other projects.



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day


If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
John 15:7 NIVUK

1 comment:

Susan said...

Really? I missed commenting on this one, too??? The bears are so cute together. I hope you linked that picture on Dione's blog, because they are wonderful! The sunflower looks fabulous, and the fabrics are unique, but really do look great as this sunflower. Is that caught up except for the acorn one? If I don't keep my head on straight, I'll forget to do that one!

I haven't even started Mystery 3, and may need a reminder about half way through September. LOL I love your button details on the wave blocks. There are some of those in my Sweet Land of Liberty, too. I like making them. Your whole top looks gorgeous and how nice it's hanging while it's still summer! LOL