Sunday, July 15, 2018

HQAL

It's been three weeks and I feel like I have some things to report.

But first, let me thank Kathy for hostessing this event. Make sure you check her site for her progress and that of the other ladies who are participating.

And what have my hands been accomplishing . . . 



  


The entire quilted wall hanging was done on the machine except for the binding and the little ceramic beads that I added for embellishments.



This one was pieced and appliqued on the machine, but there was a little hand embroidery on the front and again the binding.

I'm also participating in Mystery 3 QAL, the big reveal is September 30. I can't show you the sweetest set of six embroideries I'm working on just yet, but I'm almost finished with them. Only two more to go and I can start putting my quilt together. I am absolutely thrilled with the progress there and especially the results. Can't wait to share them with you. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the Day

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Colossians 3:23-24 NIVUK

2 comments:

K Reeves said...

I love the way you embellish your quilts Edi, it makes them so personal. Thank you again for mentioning the Summer Fun QAL, I really enjoyed making that quilt!

Susan said...

I thought I commented on this post. I must have gotten interrupted, because I clearly remember being impressed with the cute little buttons and things on the Summer quilt!