Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Goals

This week is starting out productive and with a finish !!!


The panel and the coordinating fabrics were a Christmas gift from Honey Do. I've been working on it off and on for the last couple of weeks.


It's difficulte to see, but I did detailed machine quilting throughout.



I have loved penguins since I read the book Mr. Popper's Penguins in elementary school. It was one of my absolute favorite books.



I used the salvage to make the hanger and the "label".

With this finish, I could move on to the next project.


You may recall last year, that I participated in several Mystery Sew-Alongs. Some of us were hoping for another one during the last quarter, but it was postponed until the beginning of this year.

So some of us decided to do one on our own before the next one starts. Susan at 
is hostessing and chose the fabric, which is the top block in my stack. I found a couple of coordinating prints for my project. I actually have a panel from this line, but it had this print in a soft blue and I didn't like them with this minty green print so I took off in another direction.

I have the project about half finished as of this afternoon. The deadline is the end of February, so stay tuned for the end results.


Wishing you a day filled with things that keep and make you happy.


Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23 NIVUK

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, your squares are intriguing! Great mystery idea, I'm betting. The penguins turned out terrifically well, too. Love your labeling on the quilt.