Friday, January 25, 2019

Wednesday Goals and Progress

I got a jump start on my goals on Tuesday with the cancellation of my Bible study class. But Wednesday rolled over into Thursday. Here's how I did:

1. Bear Color Challenge
- cut out pieces DONE
- applique block
- quilt block
- assemble row

2. Color Challenge
- make last two blocks I got them cut out
- assemble blocks I got one done :)


- quilt blocks
- assemble row

3. Sewing class homework
- prep block for next class

4. 15 minute stitching challenge


I started my day with stitching these flowers on Fee's design from last week.
The design will be a gift through the month of January, so if you haven't downloaded yours yet, you still have a little time.

I also managed to get a scrap block finished.


These are fun and allow me to use fabric bits that I deem just to big to dispose.

And expected gift arrived in the mail on Thursday. My sister-in-law was upgrading her fabric cutting system and gifted me with one she no longer needed.



I dont know anything about this Cricut cutter, but an evening reading the manual will change that quickly enough.

There are a few supplies like a mat and blade that I'll need to get before I can start using it, but she told me where to find them on sale.

I continue to make progress on my daily 15-minute stitching goals and have several projects in the works.

And we come to Friday, here are my goals:

1. Bear Color Challenge
- applique block
- quilt block
- assemble row

2. Color Challenge
- assemble last block
- quilt blocks
- assemble row

3. Sewing class homework
- prep block for next class

4. Continue 15 minute stitching challenge

5. Download several patterns

There is no school today, so Newton is having a friend over for the afternoon. We'll pick up pizza for dinner when we take him home :)

Wishing you a day filled with things that keep and make you happy.




Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:2 NIVUK




1 comment:

Samara7days said...

Grateful forr sharing this