Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Night Finish


I've been fortunate enough this Friday evening to participate in the Sew-In with Wendy and the gang. Saturday will be spent following up on the participants to see what everyone got up to.

As for me . . . 


I listened to a book (Escape by Barbara Delinsky)



And finished my pillow. It still needs a pillow stuffed inside, but it's a finish :) It was quick, easy and I love the end result :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.


Our resident watchdog.

Watching a deer in the backyard.





3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Edith,

That is a sweet stitchery design, well done on your finish.

Happy days.
Bev.

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous. I love the fabric you paired with the stitchery.

Susan said...

Such a pretty pillow.