Thursday, July 21, 2016

Do you see it?

Do you remember the searching activity "Where's Waldo?"
You looked at an extremely busy picture and had to find Waldo.

(image from Yahoo)

We would spend hours looking for all the different images.
(Have you found Waldo in this example?)

We had a pretty nice, pleasant, relaxing weekend.
Honey Do and I got to spend some quality time together while Newton exercised a little freedom. (He's 15 now, doesn't need us and feels he can come and go as he pleases - just for the record:  NOT !!)

Anyway . . .

While we relaxed in the backyard, Honey Do on the hammock, I in my chair, the dogs here and there.
We had some interesting visitors.

Can you find him?



How about now?


Here he is . . . 


He'll probably be easier to spot in the original photos once you know what you are looking for.
I was in awe of him - I'd never seen a dragonfly that looked like this. Gorgeous.

 


Speaking a out gorgeous . . . 

Spotted these two at my house and mom's last week. It's been pretty warm, so we are starting to see butterfly and hummingbirds. Very excited about both visitors.




I was blessed with more quilty mail. A box of scrap fabrics arrived last week. I finally got some time yesterday to sort and organize. These two cute bundles were also included. Don't you just love when quilters clean house? :)

I'm working on 9- patches then we'll see where it leads. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.











2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Never did play that, lol. Your dragonfly is very unusual, so pretty! Love your mail.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do much with Waldo and can't remember what he looks like. Is he the one in the long coat? The dragonfly is unusual. South Dakota gets some amazing blue and green iridescent ones and I used to watch them buzzing around Lemmon Lake when we would go there. It looks like a lovely box of fabrics from our shoebox friend. How nice! I've been using some 2.5" squares that Merrie Mary sent me last year. Some of the blues and yellows, because my palette of yellows was small.