Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Friday Night Sew In . . . progress


It's that time of the month again :)

Head over to Ms. Wendy's for a sign-up. 

So, I've made some progress since my last post.

 :)

  

I've cut all the fabric and backing for Bee-utiful.
I've also managed to get a couple of designs drawn off. 



I also started working on the 9-patches. These are sets to be made and sets of three rows that still need to be assembled.



And my "Bee-hive" is stitched. This one was designed by Jacquelynne Steves and I just love it. At 10:30 p.m. I went into the sewing room and pulled fabric to finish it as a wall hanging. I'm going to revisit my choices and make sure they are ok before I start cutting and sewing. Of course, I'll keep you posted.

I also decided on a UFO.


 Here is the finished top from April, 2015. It was a mystery quilt and way outside my comfort zone. Well, I'm finally going to take the plunge and finish it.  It's about the size of a full size bed. So a decent size. I'm excited to have it finished. There are plenty more waiting in the wings.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good things coming up! Are you getting 9-patches ahead for when KTJ is home and we start swapping again? Smart you! I love your beehive. I look forward to seeing what you put around it. Busy times ahead for you!