Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Changed Plans

I love when I can change plans so that it benefits me in a positive way. I had an appointment first thing that I was able to combine with another one saving me time and gas. One more thing to keep me close to home.

Chores done by 9 a.m. :)

Worked on Redwork. I was able to spend my sewing time Monday sewing on the binding. Tuesday, I cut the backing for the border section and sewed it on the two long sides. This took longer than expected. I also miscalculated my cuts, so I had to add and extra section and sewed it on.


Measure twice = cut once !!

Add to that, I'm out of backing fabric so I'm using the leftover black with white dots.



Tuesday evening stitching was the sheep since I didn't have anything drawn off and this is a project in progress already.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.





Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

I hate it when I miscalculate, lol - glad you were able to pull it off so well!

Anonymous said...

Creative shifting in midstream! It will still be fabulous.