Friday, May 26, 2017

Solitary Play Day

I am on my own this rainy Wednesday. It started early, and is relatively cool. AND is forecast for the entire weekend - off and on. More time to play at the sewing machine.

An early dentist appointment for Newton had me on the road and I took advantage of that time to run my errands.

Once home, I was ready to start working on the Redwork quilt . . . or so I thought. Oh the frustration !!! For every step forward, I took two back. I wasn't rushing the process, at I didn't think so. Every mistake made me fill like I was. I was getting nowhere fast.




It took most of the afternoon, but I finally got the piece on correctly. One more side and it will be ready for final quilting and the binding.



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

No comments: