Saturday, September 22, 2018

HQAL - October, 2018

Three week round up for Hand Quilt Along.
To see what everyone else got up to, just follow the link.

I'm rather pleased with my projects this time around. I'm sorry the post is late - I was enjoying some wonderful time with my machine over the weekend. More on that later this week :)



Mystery QAL #3. This was a three month project. The hand-sewing on this on is the binding.


Starry Bright QAL



More hand sewing the sashing on the back.


Spring Floral



And one of my favorite projects. This kit was gifted to me by Susan. It only took a couple of evenings to finish it. I added dimension and texture with different stitches:
weaving, french knots, satin, stem, back and turkey. Absolutely thrilled with the outcome.



And this one isn't sewing, but I made it with my own two hands for my niece :)
She has little boys, so they will enjoy the giant spider.




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Psalm 34:8

2 comments:

K Reeves said...

OH Edi, these are looking gorgeous!

Db said...

Lovely! The quilt is charming!