Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Susan's Mystery QAL

I was invited at the end of 2018, November (?), to participate in a Mystery Quilt Along with Susan and a few other ladies. I jumped in with both feet. 




This is the fabric that Susan chose. I LOVED it. In fact, I had purchased it in a different color along with a coordinating panel. I didn't like this one with the panel so I had to come up with a different project. So much for easy :)

 

While I was at one of my monthly sewing classes, I shopped the clearance section and found the fabric on right. I matched almost perfectly !!!


Feminine, little girl, princess-y . . . 

Baby Quilt !!!!

Well, that was easy, wasn't it? :)

Away I went.


I only had a fat quarter of the mystery fabric to work with so a simple patchwork allowed me to use most of it and incorporate the two complimentary fabrics I purchased.



A cute decorative stitch for the quilting.

And


I have a finished baby quilt ready for Project Linus.

Thank you Susan!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things the make and keep you happy.

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

Colossians 2:6 NIVUK

2 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

Great project, I love that backing!

Susan said...

The backing shows just how pretty the print fabric was. What a great baby quilt that made.