Monday, March 20, 2023

March Progress - March 20, 2023

 

1. UFO/OMG

PLQS BOM - quilt and bind - Not started yet.


2. Daisy Days #4 and #5

#4 was finished during the first week :) 

#5 is in progress, almost done.


 3. Hedge Hugs #3

- draw off the applique pieces and cut them out DONE

I also managed to get the top put together.

 



Hedge Hugs #2

- sandwich and quilt, bind

 

4. Baby Quilt - SAHRR

I found a panel in one of my boxes and will be making it into a baby quilt.

 

5. Misc. Easter projects. Yes

 
I am thrilled with how this turned out.
The tray was a gift from a neighbor our first Christmas in our new home. It has a berry stain, so I repainted and added some decals to it. It was the perfect size for this project. I can use it for the next season when these cuties get put away until next year. 

 
Fluffy butts :)

 
Chocolate bunny trio.


 
Embroidered eggs

6. Sister time YES !!
 
We spent Saturday working on finishing our Spring Bowl Fillers. 

It's been a fairly productive week. Unfortunately, the month is just flying by and my biggest project has still not been touched :(

Here's hoping this coming week is even more productive.

Enjoy the first week of spring!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You've done a lot, it just seems like the big project is staring at you accusingly! But lots of good things are happening. Love your bowl fillers.