Friday, February 19, 2016

Goal progress


I have been away all week just because there wasn't much to report. Doesn't mean I haven't been doing something . . . I worked on a scrap flannel quilt and the scrap vortex.

I also spent quite a bit of time "trying on" fabrics to finish Bethlehem. Got opinions from Honey Do and BF.

BF and I got together Thursday and accomplished the goal of choosing and making decisions about colors and sizes.

The top is finished !!!!



Unfortunately, this is the best picture I can get. We have a queen size bed and the top covers the top of the bed.

There is a one inch black tonal sash, followed by a glittery gold


This is then followed by 


this stunning glittery poinsettia print !!!

I am so excited to have gotten this project to this point.
BF and I will get together again next week to sandwich and pin for quilting.

Next on the agenda, finishing the patriotic and spring row quilts.
Can you believe that I have the potential to finish three quilt tops this month ??

What are you all working on and trying to finish?  I'd love to hear and see.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see the Bethlehem quilt finish! I'd love to see you have 3 tops finished this month. I think I'm still missing something from the border directions.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Wow hon you are going great guns!!! I love the border fabric for Bethlehem. I didn't realize it would be so big - hopefully we'll be in a bigger house with bigger walls by the time I finish mine, lol!