Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It's getting finished . . .

 I started working on Quilter's Garden about a week ago. . . laying it out, trying to figure out where to put the blocks I had to work with. You see, it was supposed to be a row of each design. I joined the swap in 2014 (I can't remember what month but think it was about August and ran until April, 2015). I chose from the beginning to do one block for myself and one to swap, which was the requirement. I didn't want to do an entire row because, well it was my first time, but I was also stitching Bethlehem and really wanted to keep that one current.

Deanna is a wonderful designer and hostess for these swaps. Quite honestly, I admire all of you that do this because it's a lot of work to keep all of us straight and headed in the right direction !!!!

I promised myself that I would finish more UFOs than I began new projects. Honestly, I've been a little hesitant to work on the quilts because the finishing just isn't my strong suit. Having said that, I love that I have three quilts completely finished and will be finishing more this year. But for now, another top is finished.
This isn't the best picture, but it's the best I can do for now.


Quilter's Garden


On the new project front, of which I'm already behind, come these cuties :)


They are call Calendar Girls.
Aren't they sweet?

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Mr. Ornery - loves this spring-like weather :)

2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

A row of each block? I like yours better! That is a gorgeous top! I can't wait to see it quilted. Those Calendar Girls are just darling! Boy no grass grows under your feet, does it?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another finish! Those Calendar Girls are cute as anything!