Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday sewing

I hope and pray everyone had a blessed, happy Valentine's day :)


Honey Do was trying to get some things done in the shop yesterday. Look what I got !!!!!


I made some serious progress on Quilter's Garden since last night.
I now have four rows sewn together. They aren't quite complete, I still have some tweaking to do, but I'm very happy with the results.
Once the tweakiing is done, I'm on to the borders. I wasn't planning on this being large enough to be a quilt, but it's large enough now that if I'm the least bit generous with the borders it will fit on my bed. Very excited to have another quilt so close to a finish.

 


And the rest of my sewing. I got about a dozen 9s done and even managed a scrap vortex. One more check in the done column of this month's goals.

Hope you had a productive weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Melody said...

A lovely gift. Happy Valentine's Day to you

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh my goodness - so does Honey Do sell those??? Inquiring minds want to know! It's gorgeous! Your Quilter's Garden is turning out quite lovely, and what a bonus that it will fit on your bed!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous pen! He does nice work. Lucky you! I like your rows on the quilt. I haven't gotten that far yet. =) I'm still working on Americana - almost have the top together.