Thursday, February 25, 2016

Unplanned days


I did have plans today - go to Mom's. But Mother Nature had other ideas, so after conferring with Honey Do it was decided that I would just stay home.


This was about 3 p.m. and then it stopped early evening and the sky was clear and filled with stars.


I spent a relaxing morning working on my Bible Study, laundry, household chores. 

 



I designed the quilt labels for Bethlehem and Quilter's Garden.
Then I proceeded to make.


Quilter's Garden top is finished and just needs sandwiched and quilted.

Bethlehem is sandwiched and just needs quilted.

I spent the afternoon working on my Patriotic quilt.

The top is officially done !!!!

 

Finished size:  72 x 96 inches. I decided to finish it different from the instructions just because of how big it got.

And so is the label :)


I am absolutely thrilled with the productivity I've had this month. 

Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Your top is just gorgeous!!!!! And I love your labels, so special - usually I just write my name and the date, lol!

Anonymous said...

The Americana is gorgeous. I still haven't decided what, so I'm letting it stay for a while. I like your labels, too. I couldn't believe the snow you had! We just had cold, and a few flurries yesterday. The sun actually came out this afternoon finally.