Sunday, February 21, 2016

What did I do on Sunday?

(Yahoo images)

Motivation was in short supply today. That doesn't mean I didn't do anything, I just didn't push myself very hard. 
Taz and Nina woke me a couple of times before I finally decided to get up at 7 a.m.
Then I went to church, dropped off a prescription, picked up lunch.
I did dishes before I turned on the computer and tried to find some motivation.


I finally did. I cut and sewed the strips for binding Bethlehem. One more step in the process done. BF sews her binding on before she sandwiches and quilts. I've never done it this way, so I thought I would try.



After dinner and more dishes, I worked on my lesson for the children's program on Tuesday.
This took about and hour. It's now 10 p.m. and I'll be getting the rest of what I need for the leaders' meeting together and calling it a night. 

Hope everyone else found my motivation.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well done! I did find some motivation yesterday, I managed to finish the quilting and cut my binding for the Spring quilt. Going to attach it tonight and get it stitched down on back, yay!~

Anonymous said...

Nice sunset! I've never heard of anyone sewing the binding on the front before doing the sandwiching and quilting. Let me know how that goes for you. I'm interested. It has to be easier. =) I don't think it would work for a longarmer, though. Of course, there are other things you can do with binding and a longarm!