Friday, February 12, 2016

It's been a week :(

So in the week that I've been away from my blog . . .

I pulled out a UFO to work on - A Long Time Ago in Bethlehem.
I finished the stitching over a year ago and haven't had the inclination to finish it. The time has come.

 

I've begun my Christmas sewing. This is the first of 13 pairs of pajama bottoms. I'll run the elastic for the waist closer to Christmas to get a more accurate fit. 

JoAnn's had t-shirts on sale this weekend, so I picked up what I could there, too.There were a few sizes they didn't have that I'll pick up somewhere else.


I got squishy mail today. These gorgeous 9s from Dorothy in Texas. I especially love the little birds in the forground.

It's been a busy week as usual. I've discovered how easy it is to order and listen to audio books from the library and have managed to finish two books in the last two days. We have been experiencing some cold and snowy days this week, so it has been very convenient to just push a couple of buttons and listen to a book. I feel so spoiled. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.





3 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well. I had to stop a minute when I read "Christmas sewing" - for a minute the universe tilted and I wondered where the year had gone! LOL! I really need to pull out my Bethlehem quilt. I'm going to see yours done and be green with envy. Love your 9's! I have to renew my library card, I adore audio books. We used to check out 50 books a week when I was homeschooling - but I haven't gone in awhile, and now our library has downloadable audio books, I don't even have to leave the house! Very convenient in winter....

Melody said...

My you have been busy. How lovely you have now got the fun of listening to audio books.

Anonymous said...

I love audio books, but I can only play them in the car. I'm so happy you're going to finish your Bethlehem quilt!