Saturday, February 20, 2016

Slow going . . .


Excellant advice :)

Sometimes there are things that you just have to do that are tedious and frankly, not much fun.


I spent most of Saturday morning and afternoon, cutting and sewing all these short strips together. Eventually they will be a border for the Spring row quilt.

To that end,


I spent part of Saturday evening stitching french knots on the fence for the spring row. This has been an extremely slow process but every stitch is that much closer to being finished. Unfortunately, this is still only the first half of the fence. I still have the other side to finish, so it's not going to be completely finished any time soon.

Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Not terribly fond of cutting massive amounts myself, lol. But it's all worth it in the end. Loving your embroidery on this quilt! I really do like making French knots. One of these days I'm going to find a tutorial on the Colonial knot - been wanting to try it.

Anonymous said...

Love your internet photos, both are really great thoughts! I like the fabric for your borders.