Saturday, March 22, 2014

3/21/14 - Friday Night Sew-In



It's that time of the month again. Hope you are joining us.

Here's what's on my agenda for the weekend:


I want to finish this one tonight :) Got my movies ready. Honey Do and Newton are planning a game night on the computers, so that frees me up to do my own thing.

As for the rest of the weekend, more stitching, laundry. I'd like to carve out some time for my 30/30 Challenge goals. To that end, I got some pretties in the mail this week.



Fee's Shabby Shack is where I found them. If you haven't checked out the on-line shop yet, I highly recommend it. I'm never disappointed. I decided to use these fabrics to make this:



Isn't it gorgeous. Thanks Dawn, for another beautiful design. So much talent :)
And like Dawn, I don't think you can ever have too many bags or totes or purses :)

Another goody that came in the mail today, is this book to add to my collection.

 

 


There are some really beautiful designs. I don't think I could pick a favorite, but here are some that really caught my eye the first time through.

If you haven't sign up for Craftsy, you should. They have free pattern Fridays.

  

These are some of the ones featured in my email. Craftsy is fun and addicting. All the patterns are available for instant download and range in price from free on up and include just about anything you could possibly interested in from sewing to crochet to quilting, candy making, cooking, etc. :)

Time to get stitching.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





No comments: