Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Goal List



How is everyone doing on their 30/30 Sewing Challenge? I've managed three out of five days and feel like I'm getting things done. Yesterday was a complete wash because Nina needed to go to the vet to take care of an infection. She'll be fine, but I was just done when we finally got home.

I have several projects in progress, two of them are from my UFOs stock pile so I'm very excited to get them done. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to work on my monthly blocks, maybe start a few new things, but I really want to concentrate on getting some of these UFOs done and off my conscience. 

Here is my goal list for March:

1. Stitchery projects:  Mittens, "Brrr"
2. Winter themed wall hanging with Mittens, "Brrr" and two other stitcheries (new project)
3. "Johnny Rocket" (UFO - 30/30 challenge)
4. Easter wall hanging (UFO - 30/30 challenge)
7. Bethlehem Block 4
8. One Christmas/Birthday gift
9. "Tilda" quilt (new project)
10. Garment for myself (new project - 30/30 challenge)

It's an ambitious list, but to be perfectly honest, I'd like to see a few more UFOs on it. So I'm hoping to adjust the list to include more projects. In order to help with that Desertsky Quilting and encouragement to "Press On". Making a to-do list, a goal list, anything to help us stay organized and get things done. I'm all for that. Thank you, Susan. :)



Thank you for stopping by,

Wishing  you a creative week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good, I'll hope to see you finish your goals and link up again! Don't think you have to be a 100%, though, cause I already know I won't be! You have a lot of goals on that list, too. =) So far this week, and let's face it, the week is over, I have sewed two days. =P

e said...

Boy do I know how you feel. It's been one of those weeks where you say "the best laid plans . . . ", but we do what we can. I suggest we have our own Friday Night Sew In and see what we can get done :) Thanks for the invite and, as always, the encouragement.