Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Snow

It is not unusual for us to get a spring snow and a pretty good dumping to boot. The forecast is for 1-3 inches. It's a really wet snow and not expected to create too many issues. For us personally, more mud to contend with.



I'm pretty much stuck at home today. I had damage done to one of my car tires, so it won't get repaired until later in the day - my choice. I didn't want Honey Do out in the wet changing my tire so I could go out. I thought it could just be handled later. And we all know that we have plenty to do at home without any excuses to go out and look for more.

That worked until about noon, and then that sweet man of mine sent me a text to tell me he was on his way home. We could take care of my car, take him back to work and I could run the mandatory errands - there was one anyway that really couldn't wait.

I did manage to get the laundry caught up . . . again. I worked on my mystery quilt for a bit and my cross stitch.

Then next cross stitch block has been published, so I prepared my draft.

I like the colors on this one - not that I haven't on any of the others :)
You can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, you got more snow and it stuck. Mine just fell and melted. You have such a sweet husband. Makes me miss mine. =)

e said...

I count my blessings every single day for that one :)