Saturday, February 18, 2023

FNSI and Sister Time


 I missed the announcement, but I didn't miss taking advantage of a day and evening of stitching. Click on the button to see what everyone else was working on.


The day started with a field trip with Sister. We went and checked out a new to us shop.


Sue Spargo

The outside is pretty non-descript . . . wait until you see inside !!

 




It's clean, bright, colorful and so much fun. It's divided up into rooms. And there is so much to look at. Definitely a store we will go back to.

Once we got lunch on the way back to my house. After lunch, we started working on the Woolie Gnome.

 

This is block 4 of 12.

 

Next up, catching up the Crabapple Hill stitch along for February. 

I have done this for several years and I love her designs beyond what's free.

This is such a pretty design. It's much smaller than previous years and may be one of the reasons I love it so much. Also, It's very feminine and is going to be fun to finish after all the stitching.

 

And my final stitching for the day . . . 

Block 3 is well underway.

It's been a pretty productive, fun, relaxing day. Hope you enjoyed your day of stitching as well.
 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, I would need more time than I can stand and walk around for right now! Such great things to shop. I love all of your projects, and you are really making progress on them. Now I feel REALLY slow. LOL Beautiful things, and time with your sister. Can't beat any of that!