Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friday - Retreat Day 7


It's that's time again. You can sign up with Chez.


I feel like I've had a very successful retreat. Today will be my last day. I've still spent time on the computer, but it hasn't been the main focus of my week. I feel this week has helped me to re-prioritize what it is I do with my time. And at the end of the day, how I spend my time and what I do with it is up to me. I can't allow myself to waste it on things that in the end don't give me the satisfaction I'm looking for or fulfill me in the ways I need and want to be fulfilled.

I do still spend time on the computer daily. I now belong to a couple of groups on Yahoo and communicate daily with other members, but I am limiting my time on Facebook. It's not really that Facebook is taking all that much time, but I waste my time playing the games. And if you've ever played computer games, you know how quickly time gets away from you when you want to play "just one more round" . . .


So, here's what I've managed to accomplish this week:


Made Christmas 9 patches.


Worked on Block 10 of Bethlehem.

 
Finished a birthday gift for BFF.

 
Started two baby quilts.


Made some bookmarks.


Organized some patterns for new quilts.


Finished turning the vegetable garden.

 

Helped sandwich two quilts.


Re-upholstered a chair.


I'd say a very productive week.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


No comments: