Thursday, January 15, 2015

A lovely day

 

I received these lovelies in the mail. The bowl is made from olive wood - which I absolutely love.

 

The mother of pearl buttons are beautifully carved and the rest of the buttons are wood and either carved or painted. 
Just a beautiful set. I had to have it.



 

The ride to mom's this morning was beautiful. It's still very cold but the forecast is predicting warmer temperatures for the next week.


And Cookies !!!
Leftovers from Christmas insisted on making their way home with me. How can you say no to mom?



(found on another blog - just had to have it. It's from Facebook)

So this is how I really feel today. . .
Unfortunately, there are things that absolutely have to get done - like the laundry. I really just want to take a nap :)

I spent the rest of my afternoon working on my chores so that I can spend my evening working on something more fun.
I chose to work on my Blessings wool project. I've pretty much decided this will be a Christmas gift.



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Love those pictures. Where did the bowl come from? It's so pretty!

Candi said...

Oh I love the bowl too! The buttons are awesome, I have a small collection of glass buttons and I just love playing with them�� your blog is just great Edi, thank you for sharing.