Thursday, January 8, 2015

Snow Day :)


The temperature on my car is reading 3 degrees (F) !!!
Not sure what the wind chill is, but does it really matter?  It's REALLY cold !!!

That means no school - someone got to sleep in, not me . . .


I finished drawing off this design. Not sure when I'll start working on it, but it's ready.


Is this not the cutest little stitchery you've ever seen?
I love it. The hoop is a 4 inch and the design will get cut down to about 3.5 inches to be incorporated in the wall hanging. Jenny's original is done in redwork, but I have a celery greenish/grey. So I chose to do a more muted green. I really like the way it turned out. I'm thinking about maybe doing another one in the more primary color range. . . maybe for a gift :)

Jenny has also added another new stitchery.


It will be a beautiful Bible or journal cover. You'll find it here.



And I've started quilting tying Tilda. The more I thought about it, the more I like the idea of tying it. This is my first goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. I wouldn't be able to meet the goal if I did a traditional hand quilting.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativitiy.



1 comment:

e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.