Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - November

Block of the Month - 1996

I started this project back in the day, and promptly put them away because they were "hard".
Little did I know that it wasn't really hard as much as I was just to inexperienced to work on them.
 I was also working full time in retail, I was management.
Anyone who's ever worked retail management knows that you don't work a 40 hour week - you work 60 plus hours.

Quite a few years have passed and I have learned a lot about sewing and quilting.
I am thoroughly enjoying this experience and am very pleased with this finish.

Next year, all these will become quilts - finished quilts :)


January


February


March


April 

 

May and June

 

July and August

 

September and October


November


December

I have four extra November blocks that I'm thinking will be part of a lap quilt to through over the back of the Lazyboy chair next winter. I'm still pondering ideas for the layout.

Linking up with SewBittersweetDesigns.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

How satisfying! Sampler quilts are a great way to learn!

Anonymous said...

You did get them done! Yay! Congratulations. They look great, too.