Sunday, November 1, 2015

October - in review, November plans; ALYOFs goal

 



It doesdn't look like I got a lot done, but there are several projects that are on-going and I don't consider finished even though I am getting sections completed.

So my finishes (in order of photos) are the ALYOFs goal with the angel wall hanging;
recycled bottles into these adorable autumn themed vases (I really need to get some flowers);
and a couple of new coats for Rocky. He outgrew the last ones :(

As for November,

I'm going to continue working on the Spring and Americana row-along, I have a Wool BOM to complete in the next two weeks that hasn't even been begun and it's time for Christmas sewing !!!


I spent early Friday morning sorting through several boxes of flannel to see if I needed to purchase any for the greats for Christmas this year. I also have a couple of blanket requests and am not sure if I have fleece to make one for everyone, we'll see as the month goes on if that can be accomplished.

And with that, I have my ALYOFs goal to set.

I have decided that I am going to try and put together another year's work of blocks that I collected from JoAnn's BOM.


These blocks date back to 1996 !!!!
I did manage to start it and got January and February done so I still have the other 10 do finish.

Then I am planning to get the tops done in 2016 . . . one step at a time is all I can really manage with my schedule for now.

Linking this goal up with SewBitterSweet.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great goal - 10 blocks is doable, you've done it before. I love seeing your projects together like this. I thought Rocky was going to be small. What's he doing all that growing for? LOL

KaHolly said...

Good luck! Bet you can do it!

Allie-oops Designs said...

That angel quilt is darling - the bottles look so pretty, what a great way to recycle! Rocky is precious, you simply must stop watering him so much, he's growing like a weed, lol.....good luck with your goals!