Thursday, November 12, 2015

Good Morning


(image from the internet)

My day is starting early and wet. I'm heading to Mom's for the day, but I wanted you to see what I've been up to - or at least trying to accomplish.

Mondays and Tuesdays it's all I can do to keep up the daily chores. Wednesday I spend my days doing some cleaning, laundry and getting back to my projects.

This week's goal:  the patriotic and spring rows.


I started Wednesday morning cutting out all the pieces for the "Big Star". There are no blocks/rows in December, but I know that if I don't do this now I probably won't do it :)



I feel like I put a pretty good dent into this block. It's going to be "big" - 23 inches and will bring two shorter rows together to make a unit.
I'm hoping to finish putting it together after I get home from Mom's.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Edi, that's great! I think I'm probably substituting something that isn't paper-pieced. I hope you have a great day with your mom. I planned to sew all day, but now I'm taking my son to the dentist instead. =P

Allie-oops Designs said...

Looking good, hon!