Having a rough time adjusting to my new routines. On top of that, I haven't been feeling well the last day or so. I'm hoping it's only allergies and not a sinus infection or a cold.
I've finally made progress on the scarecrow/UFO goal for this week.
I think he is just adorable.
The embellishments are making him really cute. . .
Ribbon bow ties on his shows.
The addition of buttons for the eyes and on his coveralls.
The raffia for hair , , ,
and the birds' nest.
The top-stitching took a really long time and you probably can't see it on the photos, but I did it every where I possible could.
Sewing buttons on by hand take some time and the "nest" is glued, so the placement of "straw" took a fair bit too. Definitely worth the effort.
I may have to rethink my goals if the projects are going to take more than a day or so to finish. I worked on the roman shade for a bit Friday morning and it was easy, just time consuming. It's still not done.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.