It's been a really rough week for me. I don't know if I'm just giving in to the humidity or I have a sinus infection. It's been in the upper 80s and humid all week. Monday, Rocky had to go to the vet. Wednesday and Thursday, I was dealing with a sore throat. Friday, I worked a half day and for the most part have felt like a limp noodle -
So here is my goal report, but it's not very encouraging.
Goals for the week of 9/18/16
1. Charlotte pin cushion - I've misplaced the entire project
2. Roman shade - no progress again
3. Christmas pjs - pulled the pattern and fabric, no cutting or sewing
4. Log Cabin - prepare the block for stitching - didn't even pull out my supplies
5. Farm Girl Vintage blocks - block 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
(drum roll please)
AND . . .
10 of 20 nine-patches for the finishing are done using up the scraps.
Goals for the week of 9/25/16:
1. Christmas PJs
2. Log Cabin - prepare block for stitching
3. Roman shade - yes, I'm putting it back on the list
4. House quilt - set up quilt rack and put quilt on it. Hand-quilting to be done, just not necessarily this week.
5. Scarecrow #2 wall hanging
The sinuses are still running wild, but I'm taking stuff for it and resting as much as I can. I can only sit and do nothing for so long and then I just do it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.
sounds like the body is saying.....sleeeeep! Rest dear friend and forgo the finishes for a week and get yourself better. You deserve it! love your blocks though....they look great (miss you!) xox
But you did get a lot done! Just not everything. I hope you are feeling better as the fall weather hits us this week.
It's been chilly here, but I'm right there with you on not feeling well - I slept for 11 hours last night! Humid here too, with rain all week, and for the next 3 days. I LOVE your blocks, especially the flower!!! Hope Rocky is feeling better.
Post a Comment