Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Night Sew In

I hope you were all able to join us. It was a very product evening for me:

First up, Broken Wheel counted cross stitch . . . Done :)



If you are interested in this series, you can find it here, along with the first two blocks. They go together very quickly.  I started mine Thursday evening and it's done.

Next, Bethlehem Block 3


I got myself an easy dinner, curry chicken salad, chips and coffee.


and a few of movies.

    

If you haven't already checked out Pinterest (I spend way too much time here), you should. You will not be disappointed. A year and a half ago I didn't even know what it was and now it's one of my favorite resources for recipes, ideas and lots of free patterns. Here are some examples:













I want to take this time and wish a couple of really sweet ladies Happy Birthday.



Jenny and Melody.

I hope they both had great days and wishing them many more. Both have their own blogs and I've linked you up so you can go and wish them the very best.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative Friday Night Sew-In.









6 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Great little cross stitch and some great free projects.

e said...

Thank you. I hope you have time to do some of those projects. They are on my radar for the near future.

Maria said...

Your FNSI projects are lovely, Edi. Thank you also for sharing those Pinterest idea. I find Pinterest wonderful as now I don't have trouble re finding good ideas I've seen...they are all together in Pinterest! Love the photos of your dogs...how relaxed they are? lol

e said...

Thank you, Maria. I read enough blogs that share free patterns and ideas. Many of the ladies are designers. I'm not, so I do the next best thing. That's why we are such a great community - we love to share the wealth. I love my pups. They are a great source of entertainment and company. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Brigadoon. It's always one of my favorites to watch. One of these days, I'll buy another TV and I'll watch it again, because I do own it. =) I can hardly wait to see your angel finished. I did stitch some, but no computer meant no post!

e said...

Brigadoon is now on my list to purchase, along with Sabrina (both versions I think). My angel is done, I'll have to post a picture for my February finishes. Glad you got some stitching done.