Monday, March 16, 2015

It's coming . . .

Something wicked fun this way comes . . .


I was afraid I'd missed it !!! 
I'm so glad I haven't. I'll be working on my House quilt. It's my ALYOFs goal for March and I'm still going to try even after this mishap.
Head over to Wendy's for sign-ups.

I spent Monday helping Honey Do out with a project at work that was begun last week. It's done now and I can get back into my normal routine. 
Monday evening will be spent replacing some of the buttons that Nina ate in the above mentioned "mishap". 
She's been mostly forgiven and doesn't like being crated when I have to leave, but I don't have many quilts for her to naw on, so we do what we must to keep everyone safe - especially her.




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good reminder, thanks. I'm not going to sign up this time, just go ahead and stitch - if I'm lucky!