Thursday, March 12, 2015

Two steps forward . . .


six steps back :(

I spent the majority of yesterday away from home.

This is what I came home to . . .


This is the December block of my House quilt. Nina apparently thought I'd been gone too long. 
This is where the six steps back comes in . . . It's now March the 12th and I am going to remake this block . . . that also means that my UFO finish for this month is probably not going to get done :(

She ate two embroidery hoops too. Honest, I do feed her and give her plenty of attention. Maybe separation anxiety. 


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, that's so sad! I know you can remake it, but bad dog, Nina! Maybe she needs to be in a crate when you leave home? At least you didn't relapse. I was afraid your post was going to be about being sick again. You find the cutest graphics on the internet.