I finished stitching the label for my Funky Chickens Friday evening. That was after drawing the pattern down and deciding how I wanted it all laid out and finished. It's about 4 inches tall by 2 or 2 1/2 inches wide. I'm pretty pleased with it.
Saturday, I went on to work on another patriotic paper pieced star. I'm finding these extremely challenging and after completing the third star decided to add a set of four 9-patches to complete the eight block row. Which I did on Sunday, completing the row.
My stars are not perfect in any way, but they are done and for the most part I'm pleased. I also like the completed row.
Leaders and enders were the 9-patches I did with the stars.
I had them all put together and finished the assembly process with the completion of the patriotic 9s and the last star. . . all 22.
Next up . . .
I chose my September goal for ALYOFs. This is a pattern I've had for at least a couple of years now. Unfortunately it's no longer available.
I've been collecting batiks. I think this is the perfect project for it and feel like I finally had enough.
As you can see, Rocky was a big help.
This project is well on it's way to becoming a finish this month. I'm hoping you all had productive, happy weekends.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with creativity.
I see Rocky helps you at every stage in the process. :)
Very productive - especially the 9-patches! I do love that label - didn't realize it was so small. The tree will be beautiful! My total is 316.
Post a Comment