Thursday, May 8, 2014

Finally, a day together

for Mom and I . . . and Newton. Newton didn't have school today, so we went to see my Mom and help around the house. It's been several weeks. While I straightened up, dusted, swept and washed floors, Newton and Mom did some gardening together. Mom always loved gardening and had the most gorgeous roses while I was growing up. I always hated helping with the weeding but am glad to say I learned a lot during those years because now I have my own to care for. Which are in desperate need of attention !!



While I enjoyed the visit and time together, the heat of the day took it's toll. It was in the mid 80s and driving in the bright sunshine makes you just want to curl up and sleep. And since we spent the better part of the day away from home, I didn't have much crafting time . . .  not that I'm complaining.


From this I did manage a finish :)


A Christmas gift for BFF. This is a bath mat. The colors match her bathroom perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.




No comments: